1. There shall be unit test conducted in every term. In addition at the end of each term a written examination will be conducted covering the syllabus completed up to that term.
2.In addition to the annual exam, attendance and all the unit tests & terms exams is a compulsory requirement for the promotion to the next higher class.
3. A minimum attendance of 85% will be required for promotion.
4.In all matters concerning the examination and the promotion the decision of the Principal is final. She shall be guided by the opinion of the teachers concerned.
5. Results declared in the Annual exam is final and will not be reconsidered.
6. A student failing twice in the same class will have discontinue the studies in the school.
7. Private tuition is forbidden in school. When extra lessons are necessary for any reason it should be noted that the only be arranged with the permission of the Principal member of the staff is allowed to give tuition without consent of the Principal.
8. Appearing in all examination is necessary. No examination will be conducted either before or after the scheduled.
9. 10% of Quality and Half yearly marks and 80% of Annual Exam marks will be added to the final result.
10. Answer sheets of the annual examination will not be shown or revalued. Marks can be re-totaled on special request accompanied with a fee.
We educate the children through a comprehensive accdemic curriculam, which provides perfect place for students to mind their talents in an unfettered manner to their optical degree of performance. Eradicating illiteracy by including in our mission.